Acceptable Use Policy
Access to and use of this site ('fractaltelecom.co.uk') is provided by Fractal Telecom Services Ltd. subject to the following terms:
By using fractaltelecom.co.uk you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of the site. DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THIS SITE if you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms.
These terms may be changed at anytime at our discretion. Please review these terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made by us. If you continue to use the site after changes are published means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated and/or amended.
If You do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions You must stop using this site immediately.
In these terms and conditions the following terms have specific meaning:
- "You" or "Your" means the Person using the service and these terms and conditions.
- "We" and "Us" and "The Company" means Fractal Telecom Services Ltd.
- "fractaltelecom.co.uk", "site" or "Service" means the on-line service provided by us at www.fractaltelecom.co.uk from time to time.
- "Person" means an individual, or a body corporate or unincorporated, and "Persons" shall be construed accordingly.
- "Your Communications" means any communications sent by You to us through the Service including e-mails and other electronic messages or by post to our registered or trading addresses. We shall take any instruction(s) given in any phone calls by you or anyone claiming to be you unless we have cause to doubt the authenticity of the person giving us those instructions. If we have any such doubt, we will endeavour to contact you regarding that conversation as soon as possible.
- "Your Material" means any material within the Service which originated from You through the Service. This includes all aspects of and data gathered during the the sign-up process through to and including the implementation of services for You.
You agree not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast, transmit, make available to the public, or otherwise use www.fractaltelecom.co.uk content in any way except for your own personal or commercial use. You also agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.fractaltelecom.co.uk content except for your own personal or commercial use. Any other use of any content requires the prior written permission of Fractal Telecom Services Ltd.
You warrant and undertake to us that You will use your best endeavours to ensure your use of the Service is in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations and in particular that it is not in the opinion of Us:
- defamatory, offensive, indecent or of an obscene or menacing character; or
- likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety to any person; or
- likely to breach any copyright or confidentiality or privacy or other intellectual property of any person; or
- fraudulent or connected in any way with the committal or possible committal of a criminal offence; or
- material of a racial or sexually discriminatory nature; or
- "spam" mail; or
- electronic material that contains viruses, worms or other deliberately and maliciously disruptive programs or devices; or
- in breach of these terms and conditions of use.
You are fully responsible for the content of Your Communications and you must ensure that Your Communications do not cause disturbance or harassment of a recipient or other person. You are not permitted to send e-mails or electronic messages to recipients who have made clear that they do not wish to receive e-mail or electronic messages from You.
You are fully responsible for making and maintaining records of Your Communications and Your Material. We will not be liable to You for any loss, corruption or damage to Your Communications or Your Material.
Except as expressly permitted by these terms and conditions, You may not copy, reproduce, redistribute, download, republish, transmit, display, adapt, alter, create derivative works from or otherwise extract or re-utilise any of the contents of this site. In particular, You may not cache any of the contents for access by third parties nor mirror any content.
fractaltelecom.co.uk content, including the information, names, images, pictures, logos and icons regarding or relating to Fractal Telecom Services Ltd., its products and services (or to third party products and services), is provided "AS IS" and on an "IS AVAILABLE" basis without any representations or any kind of warranty made (whether express or implied by law) to the extent permitted by law, including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
We may temporarily suspend the Service either partially or completely for any reason. Service may be suspended without prior warning. We will restore the Service as soon as reasonably practicable after a suspension. We will not be liable to You for any loss which You incur as a result of any such suspension.
Under no circumstances will Fractal Telecom Services Ltd., be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of fractaltelecom.co.uk regardless of the form of action.
Fractal Telecom Service Ltd., does not warrant that functions contained in fractaltelecom.co.uk content (or subsidiary services and functions) will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that fractaltelecom.co.uk or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
The names, images and logos identifying Fractal Telecom Services Ltd., or third parties and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any licence or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of Fractal Telecom Services Ltd, or any other third party.
If there is any conflict between these terms and specific terms appearing elsewhere on fractaltelecom.co.uk (including and subsidiary sites) then the latter shall prevail.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Fractal Telecom Services Ltd.
108 New Walk